It's all about presentation!


As msr. no. quatre is the one who is responsible to provide weekend meals, we mostly end up in restaurants. So this Monday, I decided to make a light simple dinner. I came up with fresh tomato basil soup with a side of samosas and turkish bread. And since the husband was finishing up work and gave me the "I'll be done in a sec" response, I decided to make my meal a li'l bit pretty.


So what did I do? I placed our white bowl on top of our blue plate (to create contrast), pour the tomato soup, then top it with some shaved parmesan cheese and left over basil, sprinkle it with a little fresh cracked black pepper, place the samosas and turkish bread on the plate, and say "Voila!"

I am looking at the picture and thinking that I've changed..no..transformed...my "mundane" tomato soup into a chic-first-class tomato soup. And that now I'm obsess with prettying up all of our meal

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment